When you have decided to sell you home, you want to make sure you can close the deal in the most timely and cost saving manner. Often times, the Sellers of real estate cannot move on to where they want to go until the sale is closed. It is critical that you have an experienced real estate attorney representing your interests of having an efficient and timely closing once the property is on the market.
Matthew Gilman Law will take the time to talk to you about the details of your transaction.
As your attorney, will will:
- Review the Offer to Purchase
- Prepare the Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Negotiate the terms of the Purchase and Sale Agreement and review with client(s).
- Draft and execute the Deed, Power of Attorney and any other closing documents.
- Coordinate with local governmental entities to ensure the Seller is reimbursed for any municipal expenses or utilities paid in advance.
- Review the Buyer’s title report to help resolve any problems.
- Coordinate with the Buyer’s representative to ensure any outstanding mortgage(s) are paid and review all closing figures.
- Review all closing documents to you.
- Attend closing on behalf of the Seller(s) if it inconvenient for you to attend.